Hyperpigmentation + Scar Treatment Solution
- Free UK shipping
Who should use it Oily + blemish prone skin
What it does Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation marks + scaring + brighten
Why it works
Whilst we can experience hyperpigmentation with post blemish marks, these can also be in the form of brown spots and scarring. This trio will not only help with these skin concerns but is also a great trio to help brighten skin!
Each set contains 3 full sized products:
- Clarifying Serum 50ml - Formulated to both moisturise skin while helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes and prevent outbreaks of new blemishes + blackheads
- BHA PHA Pore Refining Solution: 30ml a gentle exfoliation treatment to unclog pores and reduce blackheads overtime, helping to purify and refine, for smoother & more even skin
- Retinol: 30ml An overnight serum that helps restore skin tone and texture, helping to bring your best skin forward by reducing & replacing dull surface cells to make way for a brighter, more even complexion
Serum: 5% Glycolic Acid + 2% Salicylic Acid + 1% Hyaluronic Acid
Pore Refining Solution: 4% Betaine Salicylate (BHA) + 4% Gluconolactone (PHA) + Chamomile Extract
Retinol: 5% Encapsulated retinol + 5% White Mulberry Extract + 5% Niacinamide
How to use
- Serum: Dispense a small, pea sized amount and apply to dry, clean skin. Apply in the evenings on alternative nights to the Retinol Recovery Serum
- Pore refining Solution: Pat into cleansed skin or apply with cotton pad. Use 2-3 times per week, increasing frequency as skin needs
- Retinol: On alternate nights to the Clarifying Serum, apply a pea sized amount to skin
The special bit
Sometimes we're left with hyperpigmentation and scarring once a blemish has died. Your skin cells should eventually renew to fade these marks. However this process can take a while, so there are things we can do to expedite the process!
The two main types of ingredients to help with hyperpigmentation are exfoliating acids and retinoids. Each product within this trio has slightly different functions that act on different levels of the skin to help brighten and fade pigmentation from a cellular level to the skins surface.
Clarifying Serum contains Glycolic Acid to exfoliate the skins surface to help even tone and texture. Use this in the evenings on alternative nights to retinoids.
BHA PHA Pore Refining Solution is a super gentle yet effective exfoliant. You can you this every morning (without any risk of skin sensitivity) for an extra skin boost.
Retinol Recovery Serum contains a blend of skin brightening and resurfacing ingredients which help skin cells to renew, fading and replacing dull surface cells for new, brighter ones.